Super Viral Brothers mixtape
New mixtape from Super Viral Brothers, recorded in one day and it contains (much like the previous ones) cut up tracks with new ones. Everything from Stone Roses to The Bloody Beetroots and an exclusive remix of the next Super Viral Brothers single “Captain Cessna”. Along with the mixtape you also get some handy instructions from vocalist Anthony Mills for dealing with the mixtape in these H1N1 times…
Instructions after the jump.
Dr Mills recommends;
Step 1: Listen to Super Viral Brothers Mixtape Called the Swine Flu shot!
* All major Labels are monitoring the Swine Flu Shot Mixtape. Watching the blogs, and regularly checking the websites of www.SuperViralBrothers.com.
* Discobelle, Mybestfriendismygrind, playing Spotify and using Twitter will help ensure you help to spread this audible cure.
Step 2: Avoid Loud Places and get somewhere quiet so that You May Be Exposed to the lyrics of the Swine Flu shot!
* Spread this mixtape rapidly to crowds of people if you have the proper sound system that will make a MF say what is that? . If you are concerned that someone may think your dissing RAINMAN where you live, avoid crowds of his fans whenever possible. Shopping online at iTunes will insure that you can buy Super Viral Brothers.
* 1st single â€œHot Chocolate + Polar Bear Rugâ€ and you can peep the video here.
* Travel will increase the odds that youâ€™ll not hear or see anything like Super Viral Brothers.
* If you are very concerned about exposure you may want to cover your eyes and put in some earplugs.
Step 3: Practice Good Listening Habits to Avoid the Short attention span disorder thatâ€™s affecting everyone these days.
* Wash your hands frequently at least before you start surfing the net for the download, lathering well for 15 seconds.
* Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if you are unable to wash your hands (you nasty person).
* Donâ€™t touch fast-forward just listen to the whole mix itâ€™s not quite 30 minutes long.
* This way your sure to know what your talking about when you try to tell someone how dope Super Viral Brothers really are. Plus you minimize the potential of spreading hate from your mouth.
* Get plenty of sleep, exercise, eat healthily and reduce stress by listening to the Swine Flu Shot Mixtape. This could help stave off infection.
* Cover your ass and watch your mouth if you even think about dissing SVB.
* If you stay home and donâ€™t support a Super Viral Brothers show when you hear about one promoted by Live Nation, you could get sick especially when others tell you what you missed.