Pariah – Left Unsaid
That hot little two lettered recognizable label that relaunched five years ago is finally getting a chance to try their hand at the compilation game (or for the first time since 1989’s “In Order To Dance” at least) with R&S’s forthcoming IOTDXI collection.
The first half consists of some pristine dancefloor moments from the last two years – kicking off with Model 500’s “OFI” remixed by Bullion, and also including some James Blake, Lone, Blawan, and Vondelpark tracks that you’ve probably wifed up someone on the dancefloor to.
The second CD is full of unreleased material from the R&S camp, including this stony, rustling static anthem from Pariah that kind of sounds like someone’s chipping away at a stone tablet in the middle of a wheat field. It’s only at about the four minute mark that things start feeling a little hectic, rising distorted horns slowly drowning out all the other sound. Hear this on a good set of speakers ASAP.
IOTDXI is out on October 31st.
Tracklisting after the jump:
01. Pariah â€“ Safehouses
02. Model 500 – OFI (Bullion’s Rivertrance mix)
03. The Chain â€“ Lostwithiel
04. Lone – Coreshine Voodoo
05. James Blake â€“ CMYK
06. Pariah â€“ Orpheus
07. Untold – Stereo Freeze
08. James Blake – I Only Know (What I Know Now)
09. Cloud Boat – Lions on the Beach
10. Blawan â€“ Bohla
11. Space Dimension Controller – Transatlantic Landing Bay
12. Vondelpark â€“ Camels
01. Space Dimension Controller – The Birth of a Feeling
02. Lone â€“ Cobra
03. Blawan â€“ Shader
04. Pariah – Left Unsaid
05. Bullion â€“ Ralph
06. Klaus â€“ Tarry
07. Untold – U-29
08. The Chain – Suffer for Your Art
09. Pariah – Orpheus (Oneohtrix Point Never subliminal cops edit)
10. Airhead â€“ Lightmeters