DKDS are a production/dj duo from NYC that love jacking house and techno, with their newly founded label Safer At Night the pair have brought forth an already amazing string of releases from the likes of Curses and Walker & Royce, not to mention an EP of their own.
We’re proud to present their latest mix as part of the exclusive Discobelle mix series, get ready for an hour of dark and deep dance music.
Parisian tag team Teki Latex and DJ Orgasmic are the masterminds of and run the current dance music scene with their label Sound Pellegrino and its innovative releases, they also form the dj outfit Sound Pellegrino Thermal Team who are currently tearing it up in the US.
Check them out at the grand Future Perfect party at the Electric Pickle in Miami tomorrow night March 24th where they’ll be playing together with an all-star line-up consisting of Brenmar, Christian Martin, Curses (Drop The Lime), Destructo, DJ Dodger Stadium, Dubbel Dutch, Harvard Bass, Hot Mouth, Jokers of the Scene, Kastle, Lazer Sword, Myd, Nguzunguzu, Salva, Sam Tiba, Sound Pellegrino Thermal Team, Sinden, Surkin, Todd Edwards, Yolanda Be Cool & Worthy.
To get you hyped, here’s a mix they did for their appearance at Fabric last month.
Tracklist after the jump.
1. Joy Orbison â€“ Hyph Mngo
2. Major Lazer â€“ Pon Di Floor
3. Florence + The Machine â€“ You Got The Love (The XX Remix)
4. L-Vis 1990 â€“ United Groove
5. Health â€“ Die Slow
6. Gucci Vump â€“ Sha Shtil! (L-Vis 1990 VIP Remix)
7. F.L.Y â€“ Party Time
8. House of House â€“ Rushing To Paradise
9. Kingdom (ft. Shyvonne) â€“ Mindreader
10. Fuck Buttons â€“ Surf Solar
11. Duck Sauce â€“ aNYway
12. Salem â€“ redlights
13. Diplo & Laidback Luke â€“ Hey
14. Fake Blood – I Think I Like It
15. Burial & Four Tet â€“ Moth
16. Michel Cleis – La Mezcla
17. Bok Bok â€“ Ripe Banana
18. Classixx (ft. Jeppe) â€“ Iâ€™ll Get You
19. Ellie Goulding â€“ Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix)
20. Curses! â€“ The Deep End (Holy Ghost! Dub)