David Marston continues his streak of warm, soulful and dancey remixes with this superb rendition of the Wild & Free single track “Low Pressure” (the original was released earlier this year on Los Angeles based label RIS Labs), David makes sure a Jamaican influences shines on this remix and we can’t think of a better suited end of summer track.
L.A based producer and general all-around great guy Eric Sharp first came on our radar back in 2013 with his Pitchfork approved original single “Time Drips” from his “Sharp Cuts” EP. Since then, he’s been busy in the studio with collaborations and championing up-and-coming producer/vocalist Whitney Fierce, who he has a new release with.
We’re proud to present Eric’s Discobelle exclusive mix today featuring some of his favorite tracks including cuts from Canblaster, Jonas Rathsman, and Felix da Housecat to name a few. Stream it in full below!
1. Apres – Chicago – Love & Other
2. Hernene – Roly Poly (Low Tide Remix) – Rock It Science Labs
3. Jonas Rathsman – Wolfsbane – Method
4. Lxury – Pick You Up – Greco Roman
5. Canblaster – Afterline – Bromance
6. Jesusdapnk – Ainâ€™t No Game (Eric Sharp VIP) – 9G
7. Felix Da Housecat – Sinner Winner (Green Velvet Remix) – Rude Photo
8. Craig Williams ft. Kaleena Zanders – Keep On Movin – Relief
9. Tiga – Bugatti (Doorly Remix) – Mad Decent
10. Eric Sharp – We Own The Nite (Hernene Remix) – Rock It Science Labs
11. Underworld vs Heller & Farley – Baby Wants To Ride – Junior Boyâ€™s Own
12. Twin Shadow – Old Love / New Love (Armand Van Helden Remix) – Warner
13. Para One – You Too – Marble
14. Odesza – Sun Models ft. Madelyn Grant (Worthy Remix)
15. Whitney Fierce – The Night Air (Eric Sharp Remix) – Rock It Science Labs
We’re pleased to bring you the first listen of Whitney Fierce’s remix of Hernene’s “Rainy Dayz” here at Discobelle today. The rising vocalist and producer in the past has collaborated with the likes of Hercules & Love Affair, Eric Sharp, and my personal most favorite band ever New Order. On Hernene’s “Rainy Dayz,” Whitney Fierce adds a sophisticated bass-heavy rub that re-energizes the original. To add even more flavor to her remix, Whitney’s also included her own sultry vocals alongside the original samples. Take a listen and enjoy below!
The moustache clad and hard working producer/dj Eric Sharp originally hails from San Francisco but has now relocated to Los Angeles where he’s already become a staple of the dance music scene, towards the end of his time in San Francisco he wrote his latest release “Pioneer EP”. The EP was just released on his own label Rock It Science Labs and it’s four amazing tracks of dark, twisted house music in the best sense. The tracks are well suited for late night/early morning dancefloors as well as for the peak time in the club. This impression is further cemented by the EP already breaking into the Juno Top 30 chart.
Aussie producer Wongo releases his new EP “The Vanguard” today on San Francisco/Los Angeles label Rock It Science Laboratories, head honcho Eric Sharp gives us a remix of “Day’s Are Gone” that rolls deep and moody yet still packs a kick, a fine sounding taste of what he’s been cooking up in his studio lately.